You’re good at planning your day-to-day. How much time have you spent planning for your future?
What this plan will do for you:
- Reveal the subconscious beliefs – ‘money scripts’, that can cause you to make limiting decisions
- Teach you to develop and strengthen your goal setting muscles
- Put together a smart, behaviour-driven spending plan to help you achieve your goals
- Provide support and guidance along the way – your money history did not happen overnight, and it will not change overnight.
- Regular checkups to keep you on course, and to help you build on your successes.
Who this plan is for:
Let’s face it: for the modern single professional, flying solo can often mean being just as busy if not more so than being in a relationship.
Pax Solo is designed with the single working professional in mind. If you’re looking for a way to maintain your work life balance while also making sure your balance sheet works for you, consider a Pax Solo Plan today.