Are you on track?
Hi, I’m Natasha.
I’m a Certified Financial Planner® professional and the president of Pax Financial Planning and Education Inc.
Do any of these look familiar?
- You’ve been saving, but you’re not sure if it’s enough, or if it is in the right place, and you’re wondering if you will be okay in retirement.
- You have a big financial decision ahead and you need neutral, comprehensive advice, so you can make an informed decision.
- You’ve experienced a sudden money event such as an inheritance or a settlement, and you’re feeling overwhelmed. You need someone who is unbiased to guide you through this transition.
- You’re great at making money, but not great at managing it. You’re ready to take control of your finances and move forward. You’re looking for someone you can trust to help you.
- You’re wondering how to make money a positive subject in your relationship.
These are the areas where I help. Let’s start a conversation to see if my service is the right fit for you.
As featured in:
Pax Planning will evaluate risk, and make insurance recommendations, but we do not sell insurance.
Pax Planning will evaluate your investments and provide analysis on asset allocation relative to your investment goals and risk tolerance, but we do not sell or manage investments, and therefore we do not make specific recommendations with respect to individual investments or securities.